As we speak, there are over 10.9 million Americans out of work, and the job market is more competitive than it has ever been, and that is indeed something to be scared about. Interviewing has as turned into marathon interviewing, where companies are making its candidates jump through hoops just to interview. Of course we understand that many different factors contribute to the length of your search, so you may be out of work much longer than someone else. It may take days, weeks, months, or even years to find work. So if you are going to fast track your job search, you must stand out and set yourself apart from your competition. You need to refresh and refocus your job search. There is no way that a one size job search strategy will help you. Your job search is personal! This is why, I do this show.
- The Resume Energy show is for you if you are just out of work.
- The Resume Energy show is for you if you’ve been out of work for a long, long, time.
- The Resume Energy show is for you if you are FED up with your current job and have had enough.
- The Resume Energy show is for if you are about to graduate and need advice, wisdom, and clarity on what step to take next!
- The Resume Energy show is for you if need to understand how the world of job searching works in this new economy.
- The Resume Energy show is for you if you want to develop an effective plan for your job success.
- Hey, the Resume Energy show is for you if you want to figure out what you need to do next with your LIFE.
Come and discover live every Tuesday evening, at 6:30 p.m., what I am all about. If the time isn’t good for you, listen to the show on the iTunes podcast at: resume_energy. To prove to you how much I believe in my practical and spiritual job searching tools, after the show airs, you can meet me at my Facebook page, and get some free coaching: https://www.facebook.com/#!/kim.gardner.resumeenergy, or you can also always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am Kim Gardner, Intuitive Career Coach. My passion to inspire and empower you, my goal to create both a brand and a platform, that helps you GET back to work; my path this show, the Resume Energy Show; WHY do this I’m asked? I am doing what I love, and feeding my S-O-U-L at the same time.